Sweat365 » Welcome to Sweat365
Sweat365 Beta is Launched
We are very excited to announce the launch of Sweat365 beta. We’ve been working hard for the last couple months to put this service together, we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished so far, but this is just the beginning.
Please, take the time to look around and sign up to our great new service.
What is Sweat365?
Sweat365 is a gathering of active people committed to the fitness lifestyle. Sweat365 is inspired by a simple, but powerful idea:
What if we aggregated all the voices of fitness minded people together?
To learn more about Sweat365 see our About Section.
The short answer is we believe that fitness matters and we believe
that together, by sharing and supporting each other, we make the biggest
difference for ourselves and others.
If you want a much longer answer, see our About Section.
Would you like to join Sweat365?Click here to sign up.
How much does it cost?
Absolutely nothing. Joining Sweat365 is both free and simple.
What can I do with Sweat365?
By joining Sweat365 you are joining with other active people committed to a fitness lifestyle. Sweat365 is a place where you can be inspired by others and be inspiring to others; have conversations that make a difference; take action in your own life; and discover the benefits of an active fitness lifestyle.
Here are some of the key features at Sweat365:
- Your own Personal Blog: Starting a blog takes only a few minutes to set up and are simple to use. Blogs are an easy way for people to support and inspire each other.
- Your own Training Log: Signing up gives you access to your own on-line training log. Your training log can be either public or private. Click here to see more detailed training log features.
- Forums: Our forum section allows people to engage in conversations about fitness related topics. Click here to see our forums.
- Events: The events calendar is a place for you to find events that are of interest to you; to add events that you would like to share; and to comment about events. Find events here.
- Discover other people’s blogs: See what other people are saying about training, fitness, and life. Find topics of interest here.
- Training plans and other articles: See our growing directory of training plans and other fitness articles. Training plans are available for beginning through advanced athletes and cover running, cycling and triathlon training. Training plans and articles are in our Library section.
Give us your feedback.
We appreciate you joining our beta program and helping us improve our product. We realize that there will be some rough edges and we look forward to your feedback. If you have questions or comments, need support, or would like to make a suggestion for features you would like to see please visit our Forums.
We hope you enjoy being part of the Sweat365 community.