Sweat365 » New Feature - External blogs can now join Sweat 365
Become a part of our fitness community without changing your blog. External blogs can now be included within the Sweat365 community. As you post to your blog, it will automatically be added to the community content for all to see. In addition, joining our community will allow you to use all the other fitness tools available to Sweat365 members.
Here is how you add your external blog to our community
You first need to join Sweat365. Joining allows you to create a profile, and to have access to our free online training logbook. It is also the mechanism by which you can add your external blog to our community. Here are the next steps:
- Go to Dashboards -> Options
- Under Dashboards -> Options, go to “My Other Blog” section- about 1/3 of the way down the page.
- Enter or paste the URL of your external blog
- Hit “Update Options”
- Note: Posts from external blogs will only show if the external blog is RSS enabled. Most external blog sources will be RSS enabled.
- Note 2: RSS feeds are updated about once an hour. This means that nothing will show immediately when you add your external blog.