Having lots of fun playing around with this sweat365 site! =) Anyways, I'm wondering why the homepage of my blog (and blog pages) show my default chart as week to date as opposed to year to date. When I'm on other pages (my dashboard, my account, etc), it shows up as year to date. How do I make it stick to year to date globally?
Forums » Sweat365 Support » Problems
Chart showing week to date vs year to date(3 posts)
The "widget" displayed on your blog home page and blog pages can be changed and customized to your hearts content.
To do that:
- Visit your dashboard
- From the "My Account" menu choose "Show Advanced Options"
- This will display a new "Advanced Settings" menu.
- From the "Advanced Settings" menu, choose "Sidebar Widgets"
- From here, you can add lots of different widgets... Logbook Charts, Your Profile, Your Friends Avatars, Archive Links, Tag Clouds, and lots more
- To add a new Logbook Chart, drag the "Logbook 1" box from the "Available Widgets" area, down to the "Main Sidebar" are.
- To configure this Logbook Widget to show Year to Date, or other options, click the "Configure" button and the Logbook widget once you drop it into the Main Sidebar area.
- <b>Note:</b>If you add a widget to your sidebar, then the default widgets will no longer be shown, if you want your profile, friends avatars, and login/toolbox to be displayed in your side bar, you'll need to add those in again. Just drag and drop them from the Available Widgets area.
- If you'd like to show your Year to Date, and Week to Date, and other logbook charts, you can actually add more Logbook widgets to your available widgets. Just click the "Add More Widgets" link at the top of the page. Many widgets allow you to have up to 10 different copies, each with different settings.
I hope this helps.
Excellent, thank you Brad
You must log in to post.