Terms of Service
Please be safe, consult with your
physician before beginning any
new fitness plan.
- Your Sweat365 Account and Site.If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Sweat365 may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Sweat365 liability. You must immediately notify Sweat365 of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Sweat365 will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Sweat365 may from time to time set storage limits for your blog, or take any other measures Sweat365 considers appropriate to manage the Website. Sweat365 will advise you of any such change, and may do so in any reasonable manner, such as posting a change on the dashboard you see when you log in to your Sweat365 account or via the “Sweat365 News” blog accessible at Sweat365. Sweat365 may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising, and it may do this without notice. However, Sweat365 may post blog entries about its policy changes, and you may wish to check your dashboard for Sweat365’s announcements about any such changes.
- Content; Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if any third party has rights to any Content, you have either (i) received permission from the third party to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from the third party a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not designed to drive traffic to third party sites or manipulate search engine results, to generate revenue or traffic through deceptive means, to further unlawful acts (such as phishing), to mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing), or to misleadingly appropriate the identity of another person;
- the Content is not obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether or not requested to do so by Sweat365.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Sweat365 has the right, in Sweat365’s sole discretion, to (i) refuse or remove any Content; and (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason. Sweat365 will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
By submitting Content to Sweat365 for inclusion on the Website, you grant Sweat365 a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and distribute the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Sweat365 services. If you delete Content, Sweat365 will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Sweat365 claims no ownership of or control over any Content you submit. However, Sweat365 owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, excluding third-party content. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Website. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Website.
- Fees and Payment.Sweat365 may in the future offer optional premium paid services such as extra storage or domain purchases are available in the Upgrades section of your blog’s dashboard. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Sweat365 the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.Sweat365 has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Sweat365 does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Sweat365 disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Medical Disclaimer.This site may include content related to health, fitness or nutrition, among other things. Some of this information may be supplied by third parties, and Sweat365, Inc. takes no responsibility for any such third-party information. Any information provided by Sweat365 may not be complete, nor is any information on this site intended as a substitute for qualified professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any medical or health related concerns, you should consult with a qualified physician or other medical professional.
The information on this site does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Sweat365, Inc. and should be used for informational purposes only. No assurance is given as to the accuracy or validity of the information contained on this site.
Before beginning any new diet or fitness plan, it is recommended that you consult with your physician.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Sweat365 links, and that link to Sweat365. Sweat365 does not have any control over those non-Sweat365 websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Sweat365 website or webpage, Sweat365 does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Sweat365 disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Sweat365 websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As Sweat365 asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Sweat365 violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Sweat365 in accordance with Sweat365’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Sweat365 will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Sweat365 or others, Sweat365 may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Sweat365 will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Sweat365. Details of Sweat365’s DMCA Policy can be found here.
- Trademarks.Sweat365, the Sweat365 logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Sweat365, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sweat365 or Sweat365’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Sweat365 or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. The Website, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms and Conditions, may be changed at the sole discretion of Sweat365 and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms and Conditions, and so should periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OF sweat365, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS.EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT POSTED TO OR AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND SWEAT365, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. SWEAT365 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR SERVICES THROUGH, THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT SWEAT365, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF SWEAT365, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS.EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, IN NO EVENT WILL SWEAT365, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR NATURE OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SWEAT365, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS LICENSORS WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS SECTION 10 REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
- Indemnification.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sweat365, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.